Powerjet Propylene (C3H6)
- colourless fuel gas with a naturally pungent smell.
- similar to propane but has a double bond which gives it a combustion advantage.
- non-toxic (but may cause dizziness in high concentrations).
Application and use
- can be used for heating and cutting in place of propane (but is generally less economical).
- widely used as a fuel gas for the High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) processes, because of the higher heat of combustion and flame temperature.
- widely used in the chemical and plastics industries.
If you have a question or want to buy, click here to email us