- Account Services
- Customer Engineering Services
- Healthcare Services
- Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber
- On-Site Gas Generation
- Refrigerant Services
- Risk Management Services
- Safety Training
The workshops are essential for all managers, supervisors, inspectors and personnel who work with gases and oxygen-fuel equipment. They are also a must for those who help shape safety policy within an organisation.
Do you have the answers?
- Is oxygen flammable?
- Is Acetylene lighter or heavier than air?
- What is the life of a regulator?
- Can oxygen be stored next to acetylene?
- Should Acetylene or Propane cylinders be stored horizontally?
- How would you leak check your system?
- Is it safe to re-light a torch once a flashback has occurred?
- Should fuel gas pipelines be made of copper?
- What is the safest way to move cylinders?
- Will nitrogen support life?
Let BOC provide you with the answers to these vital questions - ensuring the way you store, use and move gas is safe for you, your employees and your business.
Topics covered in the workshop
- Introduction and Legislation
- Health & Safety
- Cylinders and Valves
- Gas Properties
- Gas Control Equipment
- Flame Cutting
- Special Gases