- About Linde
- About BOC
- Company Profile
- The Linde Spirit
- Group Procurement
- Linde Worldwide
- Corporate History
Key facts about BOC in Ireland
- 300 people
- 500 deliveries per day - Industrial, Healthcare, Sureserve (hospitality and pub sector)
- 1,000 cylinders filled per day
- Over 35,000 cylinder delivery points
- 2 major Air Separation Units
- 3 Industrial and Medical cylinder filling sites
- 7 retail stores and over 50 local cylinder agents
BOC and Linde
BOC is a member of The Linde Group.
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of €13.787 billion.
The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards sustainable earnings-based growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.