- Health & Safety
- REACH Legislation
- Safety Services
- Process Safety
- Workplace Safety
- Environmental Information
- Acetylene Safety
- Apparatus Safety
- Balloon Gas Safety
- Cylinder Safety
- Dispense Gas Safety
- Gas Cylinder Weights & Sizes
- Gas Risks
- Identifying BOC Gas Cylinders
- Safe Handling of Dry Ice
- Tank Safety
- Product Fact Sheets
- Putting Safety, Health & the Environment First
- Safety Data Sheets
The overall intention of the Safety, Health And Welfare at Work (General Applications) Regulations 2007, part 9 pressure systems, is to prevent the risk of injuries from such a failure.
A simple guide to changing a cylinder
It is important both you and your staff can change cylinders safely, efficiently and competently.
This guide to changing gas cylinders will help you fully meet your requirements.
Anyone who changes a gas cylinder must:
- be fully trained for their own protection and to comply with the Safety ,Health and Welfare at Work ( General Applications ) Regulations 2007 Chapter 4 of part 2 .
- use appropriate protective clothing such as gloves, safety glasses and protective footwear
- appreciate and understand the safety precautions required in handling cylinders