- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Emergency Services
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Pharma & biotechnology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Plastics & rubber
- Universities & Research
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Our extensive range of products, equipment and services, coupled with a global presence, enables BOC to provide customers with a wide range of gas and associated product solutions:
- Industrial gases provided through a variety of innovative package solutions
- On-site process/technical support
BOC supporting UK aerospace innovation
Find out more about how BOC is supporting innovation within the UK aerospace industry.Read our case study
BOC provides customers in the aerospace & defence industry with:
- Welding and cutting gases and mixtures, equipment and consumables for arc, plasma, electric and spot welding for defence engineering projects.
- Speciality gas mixtures and thermal management techniques for additive manufacturing processes.
- High performance coating technology for thermal spraying.
- Specialised surface cleaning technologies for semiconductor applications.
- Laser gases for cutting, welding, marking and scribing parts.
- Heat treatment - our expertise in heat treatment enables aerospace component manufacturers to achieve the desired microstructure, physical properties and surface properties.
- Instrument calibration - scientific mixtures and high-purity gases for instrument calibration.
- Semiconductor applications - bulk or on-site gases for inerting, soldering and stress testing.
- Component moisture prevention – bulk, CRYOSPEED® or on-site gases for prevent of moisture absorption in Aerospace storage cabinets.
- Environmental testing gases with specialised mass spectrometers to test for zero leak integrity.
- Heating and flame straightening solutions with LINDOFLAMM® – from manually guided torches used in turbine repair, to full mechanised solutions, designed to meet flame heating demands.