- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- Safety Products (PPE)
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
These vessels come in a range of sizes, pressures and flow rates to meet customers' varying requirements.
All rented vessels are maintained as part of the rental agreement with BOC.
Advantages of renting
- cryogenic vessels must be maintained and managed in line with the Pressure System Safety Regulations, by a designated competent person
- renting a vessel means that the regulations are taken care of by BOC
- routine maintenance and labour is included in the rental price, so there are no unexpected charges
- rental also means that there is increased flexibility if your product demand changes and a different-sized vessel is required
Some customers prefer to buy their cryogenic vessel outright.
- BOC has an approved range available to suit most volume, flow and pressure requirements
- BOC will fill customer-owned vessels, where the customer can demonstrate that they are properly maintained
- If customers decide that they do not wish to undertake the responsibilities of the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations themselves, BOC offer maintenance packages for vessels and other pressure systems.
Remote monitoring through Cryospeed Telemetry
Cryospeed can provide you with a state-of-the-art telemetry system that allows real time remote monitoring of liquid levels. The system is compatible with most existing Cryospeed supply vessels and is straightforward to install.