- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- Safety Products (PPE)
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
Gas Cylinder Options
Available in many sizes and pressures, BOC cylinders offer a high degree of versatility and flexibility. The BOC delivery network extends throughout the UK and operates in conjunction with 400 collection outlets.
Please refer to the schematic of cylinder sizes for further details.
Two or more compressed cylinders can be manifolded together in banks to provide a larger supply source.
A manifold usually consists of two independent sets of controls to permit alternate or simultaneous operation.
Manifolded cylinder pallets (MCPs)
Manifolded cylinder pallets (or packs) consist of a number of cylinders connected together with a dual outlet.
The MCP can contain both pure and mixed gases, providing an uninterrupted supply of gas which can be transported with ease by forklift truck.
Advantages of using an MCP include:
- compact way of storing cylinders.
- increased safety due to single gas storage point.
- available for most pure gases and gas mixtures.
- significantly reduces cylinder handling costs.
Gas Cylinder Innovation
BOC also offers a range of new innovative 300 bar cylinder packages to suit your every need:
GENIE® Gas Cylinder: Available in 10L or 20L, GENIE® contains 30% more gas than a standard steel cylinder and it uses digital display technology to tell you how much gas it contains. With attachable wheels, it is more portable.