- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- Safety Products (PPE)
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
The new and improved safety product website contains everything you need to ensure your workforce and workplace stays safe.
Everything you need is here; all in one place:
- we have included essential safety information to help you comply with Health & Safety legislation and industry standards
- BOC will work with you to ensure you have the right equipment at all times
- we keep products in stock so that you can get the products you need, when and where you need them
- in addition, BOC offers you a 24 hour a day ordering service by phone, fax and email, 365 days of the year.
- unless stated, all items are dispatched on the day of order and are delivered within 48 hours
- products can be purchased in-store at over 70 retail locations across the UK and Ireland
BOC experts are on hand to make it as easy as possible for you to keep your workplace and workforce safe:
- our expert knowledge of constantly changing legislation, rules and regulations helps you maintain best practice in workplace environmental safety
- BOC's comprehensive range of safety management services includes pre-sales technical advice, prescription eyewear, face-fit testing, product and general safety training
Head Protection from BOC - use your head and stay safe.
BOC offers a wide range of head protection in the form of safety helmets, bump caps and accessories to ensure that appropriate protection is available for staff at risk of falling objects or hazardous projections.
Eye and face protection
Eye and face protection from BOC - comfort and safety in style.
BOC offers a wide range of general and prescription safety spectacles, face shields, specialist laser eyewear, welding helmets and accessories to ensure that your workforce has appropriate eye and face protection.
There are estimated to be more than 600 eye injuries daily caused by a lack of protective eyewear in hazardous work areas.
Help avoid casualties in your workplace by ensuring appropriate safety products are used.
BOC is here to protect your hearing.
It is vital that employers protect their employees from noise in the workplace.
Exposure to excessive noise can damage the tiny sensory hair cells in the inner ear. This is irreversible and can lead to partial deafness.
As a result of exposure to noise at work, hearing loss, tinnitus and other ear conditions continue to be significant occupational illnesses in the UK and Ireland.
Hearing protection plays a vital role in reducing absenteeism amongst staff, as well as minimising compensation claims against employers.
BOC - helping you breathe clean air.
Under EU law, employers must provide appropriate protection to employees who are at risk of respiratory hazards in the workplace.
BOC offers a wide range of masks, facial shields, air respirators, head-tops and accessories from well-known brands such as 3M and NORTH to ensure that your workforce is protected from potentially harmful respiratory hazards.
Safety gloves from BOC - you are in safe hands.
The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 stipulate that employers must provide adequate hand protection to anyone at risk in their working environment.
The main workplace applications which require safety glove use are:
- mechanical hazards
- chemical protection
- thermal hazards
- product protection
BOC's range of gloves is made from a variety of materials, designed to meet your specific business needs in accordance with tight product legislation.
BOC offers the highest standards of skincare protection to prevent the spread of skin diseases which include occupational dermatitis.
Skin disorders can be eliminated using a high quality skincare programme and suitable PPE in the workplace; this includes gloves.
The skincare products included are specially formulated to ensure effective protection against specific types of contamination which may be present in the working environment.
Skin irritants typically fall into two main categories:
- water-based irritants: including detergents, acids, solvents, cooling lubricants and water
- oil-based irritants: including oils, greases, paints, solvents, resins, tar, petrol and diesel.
Correct skin protection reduces the potential for allergic reactions and keeps your skin healthy by maintaining the strong protective barrier present on the outer layer of your skin.
Stimulation of the defence system by irritants can lead to skin becoming sensitised to harmful substances.
BOC's Safety Clothing - meeting all your industrial safety clothing needs.
BOC provides a comprehensive range of safety garments to suit all your workplace protective needs - from high visibility clothing, body armour and life jackets, to flame-retardant coveralls, disposable lab coats and bespoke corporate uniforms.
Whatever the hazard present in your workplace - poor light, heat, dust or chemicals - BOC has the right clothing to keep your workforce safe.
BOC offers a number of leading brands, whose products are tested to relevant British and European Standards. This offers you peace of mind and confidence that you are providing your staff with high quality, stylish, durable and cost-effective safety clothing solutions to keep your employees safe.
Factors to consider when choosing your safety clothing:
- are the specific clothing items suited to the exact hazards present in your environment?
- has the safety clothing been tested according to legal industrial standards?
- have the items been tested in an independent laboratory?
BOC also offers a service which enables you to print or embroider your logo onto garments. With a minimum order quantity of 30 garments, BOC will ensure clothing is personalised to your exact requirements, quickly and efficiently.
BOC's range of safety, general workplace and specialist industrial footwear offers you the right protection and comfort for all your industrial footwear needs.
Whatever your footwear requirements, we have a range of styles from brands such as Timberland, CAT, Dr Martens, Himalayan and Dewalt.
You will find an appealing choice of trainers, work shoes, hiking boots, brogues, chukka, rigger and Wellington boots on these pages.
Whether you require antistatic, electrostatic discharge (ESD), conductive or non-metallic shoes, we keep over 95% of our footwear in stock to enable same-day despatch.
BOC offers you protection every step of the way.