- Account Services
- Customer Engineering Services
- Healthcare Services
- Whole Body Mobile Cryotherapy
- On-Site Gas Generation
- Refrigerant Services
- Risk Management Services
- Safety Training
Be Safe with Sureserve
Accidents in the workplace are an everyday occurrence, but have you asked yourself why it happens? Accidents normally occur through unsafe conditions and /or unsafe acts and can lead to personal injury, lost working time and substantial fines. You can avoid this by providing a safe working environment and greater hazard awareness by investing in staff training.
The Cellar Pass training programme will give your staff a greater awareness of the hazards in the workplace and create a safer working environment for all.
Cellar Pass consists of 3 modules, which can be delivered separately or as a complete package depending on your requirements. These modules are:
- Dispense gas safety
- Confined Spaces Hazards
- Risk assessments
- Cellar Hygiene
Who should attend this? Bar staff, cellar staff, anyone who enters keg storage locations eg coldrooms.
- Instruction in techniques and best practice
- Effects on the human anatomy
- Practical assessment
Who should attend this? All staff, it's the law!
- Safe Food Handling
- Prevention of food poisoning
- Pest Control
- Introduction to HACCP
Who should attend this? Kitchen staff, anyone who handles food
All courses are held at your premises and all attendees are presented with a Certificate of Attendance on the successful completion of a competency assessment following each module.
Key Benefits of Cellar Pass:
- Training is tailored to your specific needs
- Reduce risk of workplace accidents
- Create a safer working environment
- Ensure compliance with the Law
- Ongoing professional advice and guidance on maintaining safety in the workplace