To access our new website, please download the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Alternatively, you can visit us through a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
We support the following browsers:
Internet Explorer - Version 10 and above
Firefox – Version 38 and above
Chrome - Version 45 and above
Safari - Version 8 and above
- What are your delivery options and charges?
- How do I check the delivery status of my order?
- How do I change or update my delivery details online?
- How can I arrange an emergency delivery?
- I missed the delivery of my order, how can I arrange re-delivery?
- Can I collect an order?
- An item is missing from my order, what should I do?
- How do I place a Click & Collect order?
- Is there a charge for Click & Collect?
- How do I know the item is available for Click & Collect?
- Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
- What is the earliest I can collect my order?
- How long are orders kept for collection?
- What do I need to bring with me when I collect my order?
- What happens if the item I want is out of stock?
- When will I be charged for my Click & Collect order?
- What happens if I want to change my order?
- Can I collect from Agents?
- Are all products available for collection?
1. What are your delivery options and charges?
Industrial gas cylinder delivery
BOC use our own vehicle fleet to deliver your gas cylinders. Orders placed before 5pm on a working day will typically be delivered the next working day. Delivery charges will apply which cover both delivery and collection of empties. If you have opened a BOC account online and placed an order before 4pm on a working day, this will typically be delivered the next working day. Any accounts opened and orders placed after 4pm will be delivered the day after the next working day.
Special gas cylinder delivery
Special gases that are available to order online will typically be delivered the next working day when orders are placed before 5pm on a working day. Other special gases are made to order and typically 1-2 weeks lead time. Please contact our special gas team on 0800 02 800 for more information. Delivery charges will apply which cover both delivery and collection of empties.
Liquid and dispense gas deliveries
These are provided through our managed services Cyrospeed and Sureserve respectively.
Gas delivery charges
Standard cylinder delivery is charged at €48.20 + VAT.
Equipment, safety products & balloon occasions delivery
Orders placed online will normally be delivered to your door within 24 - 48 hours. This delivery time applies to orders placed on Monday to Thursday before 5pm. Orders outside these times and on bank holidays may take longer.
Delivery options for online Equipment, Safety products & Balloon Occasions
Standard Delivery €12 or free if you spend over €200 + VAT
2. How do I check the delivery status of my order?
You can check the delivery status of your order online through the orders and deliveries page this also provides the details of when an order was delivered.
3. How do I change or update my delivery details online?
If you are an existing BOC account customer you will not be able to update your delivery address details online, you will be able to send a request to our customer service team by using either the contact enquiry form which is also accessible from your account profile or from checkout.
4. How can I arrange an emergency delivery?
Call customer services on 1890 355 255.
BOC does not guarantee emergency delivery however will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure your continuity of supply. BOC reserves the right to charge appropriately.
There will be a greater chance of securing a next working day delivery if you place an order by 5pm, although please be aware that geographical restrictions will apply in locations that are a significant distance from a BOC site, and while we will make every effort to ensure your supply, next working day delivery is not always possible to secure.
Next working day delivery cannot be arranged for made-to-order products. The delivery time will quoted at the time of order.
5. I missed the delivery of my order, how can I arrange re-delivery?
Equipment and Accessories
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, please or call us on 1890 355 255 to rearrange delivery.
Our team will rearrange the delivery for the next available delivery day in your area. If you have not received a call, then please contact us on 1890 355 255.
6. Can I collect an order?
Please see the below section on Collect orders>
7. An item is missing from my order, what should I do
Check your order, it may be a split delivery otherwise or call us on 1890 355 255 and have your order reference number to hand.
1. How do I place a Click & Collect order?
Step 1. Browse the catalogue or re-order from your cylinder holdings or previous orders.
Step 2. Once in the Checkout select the Collect option and then find your closest store to collect from and select the requested pick up date.
Step 3.Once your order is complete, please bring the sales order number, account number and a copy of your confirmation email (phone copy or printed copy) when you collect your order.
2. Is there a charge for Click & Collect?
There is no charge to collect your order through Click & Collect. By collecting your order, you will be saving your delivery charge.
3. How do I know the item is available for Click & Collect?
The majority of products are available for Click & Collect, however you will be contacted by your chosen Gas & Gear store in the event that your order cannot be fulfilled.
4. Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, they can. You can nominate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process in the Special instructions for store box. If you would like someone else to collect the order on your behalf they will need to bring the sales order number, account number and a copy of your confirmation email (phone copy or printed copy).
5. What is the earliest I can collect my order?
The Gas and Gear store will contact you once your order is ready to collect. If you need it urgently please call the Gas and Gear store directly to confirm when you can collect it.
6. How long are orders kept for collection?
Click & Collect orders will be kept and reserved for 3 working days from your available collection date. After 3 working days you will be notified by the Gas & Gear and requests for cancellation will be subject to the BOC Returns Policy. If you still fail to collect your order by the agreed date, the order will be cancelled and we reserve the right to charge an admin fee.
7. What do I need to bring with me when I collect my order?
Please bring the sales order number, account number and a copy of your confirmation email (phone copy or printed copy) when you collect your order. If you have ordered equipment via guest checkout, please bring a copy of your confirmation email and the card you used to purchase the items.
8. What happens if the item I want is out of stock?
You will receive a call from your selected Gas & Gear store if your order cannot be fulfilled. If your product isn't available to collect, the Gas & Gear store can offer you an alternative collection date or can cancel your order. You can then place another order to get the item delivered if you wish, but this may incur a delivery charge.
9. When will I be charged for my Click & Collect order?
You will be charged once you have collected your order.
10. What happens if I want to change my order?
Please contact the Gas & Gear store directly who can assist you. Find your store’s contact details..
11. Can I collect from Agents?
Currently we only offer Click & Collect at our BOC Gas & Gear stores.
12. Are all products available for collection?
The vast majority of products on our site are available to order as Click & Collect. However some products that are not available include healthcare and some special gases products. You will be alerted at Checkout if you choose to Collect and this is the case.