To access our new website, please download the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Alternatively, you can visit us through a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
We support the following browsers:
Internet Explorer - Version 9 and above
Firefox – Version 38 and above
Chrome - Version 45 and above
Safari - Version 8 and above
1. Do I need to have a BOC account to purchase online?
If you are a new BOC customer you will need to register for a BOC account, or if you are an existing customer you simply need to activate your online account to be able to purchase. By registering you will be able to place your gas and equipment orders online. You will also be able to view your cylinder holdings, invoices and account balance. Alternatively, you can use the guest checkout feature to shop for equipment and safety products without registering.
2. How do I register for the BOC Shop and My Account access?
To register for the BOC Shop, please click on the Sign In/Register link on the home page of the shop. If you are not currently a BOC customer, you will need to complete the online account opening section to set up an online account. If you are already a BOC Customer, you will need a recent paper copy of a delivery note, invoice or statement to provide your account number and a document reference number. To do this select the 'My Account' icon, then go to 'My Account Profile', then select 'Contact Information'. You will then need to click the 'Change Password' button.
3. How do I purchase gas online?
To purchase gas online, you must have an online account as this is not possible through Guest Checkout. For existing BOC account customers, you can register for the BOC Shop. If you are a new customer you will need to set up an online account.
4. What format should my password be?
Passwords need to be at least 8 characters and must follow these rules:
• Your password is case sensitive
• You should include at least 1 letter and number
• Minimum of 3 consecutive letters or numbers
• Your password cannot be the same as your username
• Your password cannot have been used previously
• Your password will not expire however is managed by you through your account profile
5. How do I change my VAT display preferences?
The BOC Shop can display prices either including or excluding VAT depending on your preference. To change the VAT setting you can click the VAT inc. / excl. toggle at the top right hand corner of the web page.