In particular we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating appropriate measurement and monitoring mechanisms.
- Regularly review the environmental impact of all activities and continually strive to reduce our overall Environmental impact and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental legislation as a minimum requirement.
- Reduce wherever practicable waste and environmental pollutants.
- Reduce energy and raw material consumption to minimum practicable levels.
- Involve all employees in the Environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities.
- Engage in dialogue with key suppliers in order to encourage them in the development of environmental improved best practices.
- It is the policy of BOC Ireland Limited to meet the requirements of ISO 14001.