- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Pharma & biotechnology
- Plastics & rubber
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Food & Beverage
- Emergency Services
- Universities & Research
Semiconductor and photovoltaic manufacturing
Linde Electronics is a leading process gas and gas systems supplier to the global semiconductor and photovoltaic manufacturing industries. Our extensive process knowledge and leading edge R&D programs ensure our electronic gases and chemicals exceed the stringent purity and supply consistency demands of our customers.
We offer a full range of critical materials, hardware and services:
- on-site nitrogen generators
- ultra high purity (UHP) bulk gases
- bulk and cylinder electronic gases
- electronic chemicals
- on-site fluorine generation systems
- gas delivery hardware
- on-site gas and chemical management
Semiconductor chip packaging
We supply nitrogen, hydrogen, compressed dry air (CDA) and argon for storage, soldering wafer bumping, wire bonding and encapsulation of chips and dies.
We support specialist applications including:
- vacuum and plasma reflow
- copper wire bonding
- chip testing
Circuit board assembly
We help to improve your process yield and reduce defects such as misses, bridges and tombstoning.
We assist you in reducing costs through flux savings, reduced dross formation and optimised process control.
- nitrogen for lead and lead-free soldering
- hydrogen for high-lead and vacuum soldering
- plasma soldering equipment for void-free and flux-free soldering
- liquid nitrogen as a coolant for enhancing thermal cycling such as Environmental Stress Screen (ESS) and Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT). Liquid nitrogen's low temperature and good heat transfer enables rapid cycling.