- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Pharma & biotechnology
- Plastics & rubber
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Emergency Services
- Universities & Research
Recognising the need to ensure the security of irreplaceable samples, we have designed a service that gives our customers complete peace of mind.
Cryopreservation is the most effective way to preserve biological materials with minimal ageing. The method involves the freezing and storage at very low temperatures, down to -196°C (liquid nitrogen). BOC Cryobank is a secure facility with a constant unlimited supply of liquid nitrogen to ensure the DryStore vapour phase cryogenic freezers are run at temperatures to -190°C to ensure your samples remain in peak condition.
By storing back up or additional samples at an off-site location should an unforeseen incident affect your primary facility the implication and impact of the incident will be reduced.
BOC Cryobank provides;
- Compliance with all relevant legislation
- State of the art dry design cryogenic freezers
- High security facility
- Round the clock service and engineering support
- Fully auditable tracking of samples on line, allowing remote monitoring of sample conditions
- Collection and delivery of samples via specialist courier service
- Purchasing options from complete freezer units to single towers