- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Moreover, small runner diameters as well as long distances between cooling channels and moulding surfaces lead to high pressure losses. The upshot is removal problems, surface defects, warping and longer cooling times.
We have developed a range of sophisticated temperature control solutions to access these areas and ensure uniform, accelerated cooling. We also support dynamic injection moulding by using carbon dioxide for both the cooling and heating cycle.
BOC provides PLASTINUMTM TEMP to increase the efficiency of dynamic injection moulding using carbon dioxide as a heat carrier and for spot cooling.