BOC Sureserve offers two easy options to assess the risks.
Full cellar assessment
To help compliance and increase awareness of the hazards of drinks dispense gas, BOC Sureserve will carry out a detailed dispense gas risk assessment in your cellar.
This risk assessment is offered free of charge and includes:
- asphyxiation risk calculated for you
- hazards identified
- recommendations made for risk reduction
- assessment record for inspection by the Health & Safety Authority
Your protection is our priority
As the hospitality industry's leading supplier of drinks dispense gas in Ireland, BOC Sureserve has a reputation for gas safety and has developed a range of safety solutions to help protect you and your staff from the dangers of working in confined spaces.
Protection against safety hazards
CELLAGUARD - early warning of asphyxiation dangers
Installing a Cellaguard carbon dioxide monitor and repeater alarm is the best form of protection for medium to high risk cellars.
The monitor constantly tests CO2 levels in your cellar. The repeater will give a visual and audible alarm if levels rise above safe limits, enabling you to hear and see the warning before you enter the cellar.
CELLAGUARD provides you with:
- continuous CO2 monitoring
- two pre-set alarm levels
- infrared sensor for fast, specific response
- fail-safe fault indicator
- single repeater unit included in package
- located outside cellar entrance or in the bar area for ultimate protection
- clear, continuous audio and visual warning alarm