- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing and Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
In modern biotechnology, the cultivation of bacteria’s is a common practice. In order to do this, it is of important to have a controlled atmosphere that supports the process. When growing aerobe organisms the ambient atmosphere is based on oxygen or air, and when anaerobe organisms are cultivated the atmospheres are based on nitrogen or carbon dioxide.
Both types usually have a carbon source for maximizing the growth. A different type of growth control occurs when sterilizing mixtures are used for the opposite purpose, to get rid of all organisms.
The HiQ® program has many products that support this field. For more information please review catalogue for our biotech, chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical.