- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Direct Expansion (DX) Chillers
Larger air conditioning systems exist in commercial and civil applications (e.g. for large buildings) as well as being used in industrial process cooling. An environmental focus is increasing the need to ensure that these systems operate in an energy efficient manner, with a low carbon footprint.
We offer a wide range of gases suitable for your specific needs. A range of lower GWP refrigerant gases exist for use with newer air conditioning systems, including: R134a, R407C, R410A, R417A, R422A, R422D, R424A, R427A, R434A, R437A, R438A, R507A, R290, R717, R744
Centrifugal chiller systems have specific characteristics, including pressure, capacity, flow-rates and, critically, avoidance of refrigerant fractionation, which makes the choice of refrigerant extremely important to ensure successful operation.
Due to the specific nature of these pieces of equipment it is recommended that you consult your equipment manufacturer.