- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
Polishing and fusing
Polishing and fusing enhance the surface quality of glass.
Flames from our unique burners re-melt a thin surface layer of the glass. Polishing can be used to eliminate or reduce the need for etching, thus reducing the environmental impact, paving the way for a cleaner, safer working environment.
Our burner systems deploy either pre-mix or post-mix gas technologies.
- HYDROPOX®. Pre-mix technology with oxygen and hydrogen
- CARBOPOX®. Pre-mix technology with oxygen and natural gas/propane
- LINFIRE®. Post-mix technology
- CARBOFLAM®. Surface/post-mix burners with oxygen and acetylene
Benefits of pre-mix burners
Pre-mix burners are more efficient than post-mix. In addition, technologies based on hydrogen/oxygen have a greater efficiency than those using natural gas/oxygen or propane/oxygen.
Linde's pre-mix technology with oxygen and hydrogen is the solution of choice for high-end applications where speed, quality and efficiency are critical.
BOC's pre-mix technologies include:
- pre-mixing of gases
- electro-pneumatic control units
- water-cooled/un-cooled burners
- standard burners/specially-designed burners
- 100% stainless steel
Power control, control units, exact pressure regulation and exact regulation of the gas ratio for each burner.
Applications we support:
- Surface coating
- Flame treatment