- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
You can choose from the following applications:
- oxygen enrichment
- oxygen lancing
- oxy-fuel boosting
- all oxy-fuel
All of these processes are based on the replacement of air with oxygen.
Thanks to the elimination of nitrogen and the higher concentration of oxygen, the flame temperature is increased.
The effectiveness of the gas jet is also improved due to the higher concentrations of CO2 and H2O in the vicinity of the flame. These gases are mainly responsible for the thermal radiation.
Advantages of oxygen
- reduced emissions
- lower capital costs
- energy savings
- increased productivity
- enhanced glass quality
- replacement of missing combustion air
- improved heat transfer
We offer a range of burners to suit individual applications.
Deployed correctly, burners improve the control of heat input, assist glass circulation and enhance batch melting.