- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
SOLVOX® A is a flexible dissolving unit patented by BOC and can be applied to any fish tank.
Usually, the unit is integrated into the pipe work to oxygenate the entire water flow entering the tank. In larger tanks, more than one SOLVOX® A unit can be installed, to achieve best possible distribution of the dissolved oxygen.
SOLVOX® A is easy to install and combines high oxygenation efficiency with low energy demand.
The unique structure of SOLVOX® A removes nitrogen from the water, while adding oxygen. This is important, since fish are sensitive to nitrogen supersaturation.
It is recommended to supplement a SOLVOX® A installation with a SOLVOX® Stream device to establish optimum environmental conditions, thus improving fish health and allowing for faster growth.