- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
It is designed with ultra-fine ceramic pores with a flat plate surface that produces uniform bubbles across the entire surface and minimises bubble coalescence.
The efficiency of ceramic diffusers varies with water depth, salinity and gas pressure/volume.
The main area of application for the SOLVOX® CD is to provide additional oxygen to individual tanks and raceways and for emergency oxygen supply.
SOLVOX® CD diffusers are simple to install and use, retaining their efficiency if maintained as recommended.
Benefits of SOLVOX® CD:
No external energy supply required.
Solution for emergency oxygenation (see also SOLVOX® B diffuser hose*).
Oxygenation when transporting live fish – reduced stress and mortality.
Stripping of unwanted gases.
Oxygenation and carbonation for anesthetising/sedating fish.