- Account Services
- Customer Engineering Services
- Healthcare Services
- Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber
- On-Site Gas Generation
- Refrigerant Services
- Risk Management Services
- Safety Training
Health and Safety requirements
Cellawise outlines the legal obligations on both employers and staff and spells out the requirements of the Confined Spaces Regulations
How to change gas cylinders
Cellawise explains the correct way to change gas cylinders so that the right gas is always used (a new keg can be spoiled if the wrong gas is connected)
Dealing with gas leaks
Cellawise shows how to avoid gas leaks at the cylinder connection and teaches you how to recognise early signs of a gas leak in the cellar.
Handling cylinders safely
Cellawise demonstrates how to handle heavy gas cylinders so that you and your staff can avoid back injuries and crushed or broken fingers
Identifying cellar safety hazards
Cellawise describes the hazardous effects of carbon dioxide and reveals how to identify common hazards in the cellar.
Cellawise gives you everything you need to ensure that your staff are more aware of the hazards and understand best practice in the cellar.
- training is always available - just take it down off the shelf
- it can be used time and again to train new staff or provide a refresher course
- it will help you reduce errors and at the same time save beer, gas and working time
- more staff trained to change cylinders means reduced service delays.
Cellawise contains essential information for you and staff - remember, proper training saves lives and money.